Thursday, February 15, 2007

...Wherein I Am Incapable of Concentrating Long Enough to Write A Recap

I've aborted two attempts to write recaps of shows I've decided I really like. I like television, and quality writing/acting/fun is part of why I try to stay in the "business." As it were. Gosh, that was pretentious. I wanted to share why I was enjoying myself with Friday Night Lights (Which Airs On Wednesdays, So Please Don't Be Confused) and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip Is a Very Long Title Even When I Don't Add Words to the End, but I'm not nearly as good at writing recaps as TWoP, and besides, who'd read them? What would be the point? Plus, it takes a load of concentration, and I started to get bored and go on tangents. So, I decided to take all my witticisms and dump them here. In a Wit Dump.

First of all, I was going to call the series CDVRs, for C-Dog teleVision Recaps. That's precious, isn't it? Looking at it now, I'm glad I'm a crashing failure at recapping television, because that's just offensive.

Second of all, I realized I didn't want to talk about the episodes, per se, but rather about the shows as a whole.

So, on and ever upward.

Studio 60 will be the next post, and Friday Night Lights will follow. I don't want these posts to be super-long, and this one was just sort of explaining myself. And now I'm explaining why I explain myself.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home