Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Very Funny, iPod

Yes, it's hilarious that it's 7,000 degrees below zero, and your shuffle feature has just cued up "Too Darn Hot." Cole Porter, you wily sonofabitch, you orchestrated this scenario from beyond the grave, haven't you? You and Ella both, and I'm sure it's a real thigh-slapper for you. My sneezes freeze as they exit my orifices, forming deadly jet-powered lances of grossness to slice through pedestrians on Michigan Avenue, but jazzily, in my ears, it is proclaimed that it's "too darn hot." Over. And over. Again. Because there are no other lyrics to that song.

Okay, mathematically, it's only 23% of the song that involves those words. I've done the math. But it seems like more.

Whatever. I'm cuing up "It Certainly Sucks to Die of Exposure" next.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home