Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Life Has a Musical Score

The most delightful thing in the history of delightful things happened yesterday.

I was pfutzing with my iPod in the elevator, unsatisfied with anything that came up on shuffle, until immediately before the doors opened. I looked up as the elevator slowed down, and hit skip song. As the doors opened, Take Five was cued up, completely by accident. I strode off through the Christmas-ified lobby, and out into the rainy Chicago night. Opening my umbrella and wandering to my car in the Quigley lot became quite the cinematic epxerience.

So, thank you, Mr. Nano, for paying attention to how I would like my life to be scored. I now want to be involved in a heist film/television show.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 30 November, 2006 12:04, Blogger Josh said...

That usually happens to me on the bus. Something will come up and I'll say, "Hey! This would be perfect if I was the pensive main character riding the bus away from my troubles and looking to start a new life." Then Three Princes comes on and I just concentrate on not singing along.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home