Wednesday, February 21, 2007

To Dust You Will Return

By the way, Happy Ash Wednesday, everybody.

I'm a little peeved because I wanted to go to Holy Name for the 12:10 Mass with Cardinal George, but my detective work took too long, now it's 12:03, and I have to wait for Schmuckley from Ice Mountain to come back. I would've tried to find time to tell Cardinal George that, according to NCAA Football 2007, he's a monster at middle linebacker, but I'm vaguely afraid that it would've earned me a smiting. I don't know if the actual College of Cardinals would find that amusing or not - I really doubt it, because there's what, 15 American Cardinals who would be likely to get the joke, and I would imagine that most of them take themselves extremely seriously. But I'd like to think that privately, they'd get a little bit of a snicker out of it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 21 February, 2007 13:29, Blogger JM said...

George would probably find that as funny as John Paul II being a beast of a FS. Except I don't know if he's on your squad. And I would imagine 2nd-stringer Benedict hits harder but isn't quite as fast.

Clearly, I need a roster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home