Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Brain Dump, Wednesday, 2:45 PM

Here's four six bullet points, comin' at'cha.
  • Madame, please endeavor to wear a dress that covers your entire butt when coming into the cathedral. The fact that your coat contends with your dress for length is extremely distracting.
  • I think I got an entire palm tree smeared on my head. But that's okay.
  • A thing I noticed that I started doing, and now it makes me giggle: I've started blowing by panhandlers and survey-takers by saying "I'm sorry," and doing this hand wave thing. It's sort of morphed into this Obi-Wan, "These aren't the droids you're looking for," kind of thing. I think I want to focus on that, really workshop it.
  • Joe (in regard your comment on the previous post): I haven't talked ad nauseum about the College of Cardinals? Dude, Benedict XVI is the coach, clearly. I have a roster on Excel that tells me where everybody is, because of course I import them into Madden and want to keep track of them. Notables: Paul Joseph Cardinal Pham Dinh Tung is a safety for the Ravens, Miloslav Cardinal Vlk won the Groza award and plays for the Bears, and Julius Cardinal Darmaatmadja is a WR/KR who is battling for the Heisman with Tyrell Sutton.
  • Oh, also, I'm basically live-blogging my blog, as I'm not putting together any sort of coherent thought process today. (Re: Joe's comment a couple posts ago, which I'm pretty sure was just making fun of me.)
  • You can't use punctuation in post labels.

That's all for now.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 21 February, 2007 16:27, Blogger JM said...

So long as we're communicating through the comments section on our respective postings, actually, I was serious about blogging another blog. Or actual website, such as CNN.com, which currently accounts for roughly 86% of the total material on my blog.

Tyrell competing for the Heisman? Time to take it off JV. On Varsity, I got the Heisman for Sam Cheatham in '07. He made Ted Ginn Jr and Jeff Zma-Girly-Face look like Bill Parcels, were he to suit up and take the Z slot for the Cowboys next season in his retirement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home