Saturday, August 04, 2007

My Office Blocks Blogger

Hello, zero people who read my blog. Countrywide has decided to block Blogger, so I can't kill twenty minutes writing something amusing. So, that's that update. Also, It's Still Football has been busy with our tickets to the Arena Bowl, which has made updates to this less critical. A side effect of the Arena Football focus is that I haven't had much going on to blog about on this side.

In other news, I was having a discussion over AIM with a friend, and she asked, "why do men always prefer the super skinny blond floridian type who prefer books like The DaVinci Code and like Dave Matthews Band?" Now, I don't mind The DaVinci Code, and as I recall, there were a lot of people once upon a time who thought that Dave was one step removed from the Second Coming. If he had written a song about his battles with Stigmata, it would've been ON. But the point's still valid: what's up with those girls? My immediate jokey response was, "Well, not all men like that. For example, I prefer redheads." But I managed to get a pithy philosophical argument out there, and that was this:

"If you're looking for a guy who's not a challenge, you're going to see a lot of girls who don't challenge themselves. Does that make sense?"

I'm not totally sure what I mean by that, but I thought it sounded very Zen. And so it goes on my Wall of Miscellaneous Ramblings.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home