Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I'm Not Sure How To Say This...

But the It's Still Football gang (just me and Joe, really) entered ourselves in the Ladies... "Hot Blogger Bracket." I got a 5-seed, which is ridiculously flattering, and Joe got a 13-seed, which is a little low, I feel. In any event, my "worthy" first round opponent is begging for votes, so I must also beg for votes now.

To answer your questions, yes, we blog about Arena Football. We thought making fun of Professional Bonehead Bowl (Now With Sproingy Nets!) would be a good time, and it is. But now we know to much about Arena Football, and sadly, we can't un-know it.

Also, yes. I entered myself in an online popularity contest against strangers. Le sigh.

Vote for me!

Also vote for Joe!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home