Tuesday, June 12, 2007

11 Votes Up...

Well, I made it to Round 2, but got moved to the Campbell Conference bracket. That's okay - it's where I wanted to be in the first place. It reminds me of when hockey was a sport in this town and how the old Chicago Stadium would sound like it was going to fall down during Wayne Messmer's rendition of the National Anthem, or after a Blackhawks goal, or better, a fight. How we complained that the Bulls got to use the sound system, but the 'Hawks couldn't, so they had to use the organ. Of course, in the United Center, the organ's tied into the sound system. It's not a huge pipe organ winding its way through the rafters of an old barn anymore. Well, there it is.

Anyhoo, vote for me, if you're one of the three people who read my blog.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home