Saturday, August 26, 2006

Damn You, Indecision!

Yesterday evening, I managed to completely blow it by not bringing my Molskine with me on my various excursions. Of course not only would this be a decent night to have written down hilarity, but I also saw at least 4 cabs, none of which I can remember now. Boo to that.

Boo to that, indeed. Boo also to the fact that I can't seem to write a blog post that is more than one disjointed paragraph long. That makes me a half-assed blogger.

I am thrilled that the rest of the planet might enjoy my "Boo [whatever]," game, now that Red Stripe does it. I just fear that people will think that I am stealing from them. Oh well. I still have "Hip hip... boo." Which I did steal. So... I still don't have a point, despite my best efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home