Friday, January 13, 2006

Shut Up, Tom.

So, it occurred to me that the noun is "court," and "martial" would be the adjective in court-martial. Therefore, court-pastry is not only more correct, gramatically than pie-martial, it also sounds funnier. And, since I can't leave well enough alone, I changed it.

AND, since I can't do anything without over-explaining myself until people want to throttle me, you get this little slice of sound and fury. Signifying nothing. Yes.

Also, the original title of this post was "I'm just full of flyaway thoughts today," but I feel like the current title is more apropos.

1 Comments:

At 13 January, 2006 12:02, Blogger Josh said...

What's the deal with the ads on your blog? Do you get pizzaid for them? If so, in what form? I'm hoping you say Jr. Bacon Cheesburgers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home