Thursday, November 17, 2005

Genius!

I just wanted to share this experience from this morning.

I was driving along behind a dump-y kind of truck. I mean, it was a truck in the manner of a dump truck, but not quite. The kind that carries things. Junk. Detrius. Whatever. And I thought to myself, "Gee, I feel like I should move from behind this truck into the left lane."

No sooner had I executed this plan, than the truck did decide to let loose a hailstorm of dirt and clumpy business directly into the path of some other poor sot. I think it was all crumbly bits, but neverthless, I was elated.

Also, I got cast at the audition as Adam in Neil Labute's The Shape of Things. So, that's good too. It's in Glen Ellyn, so that's less than ideal, but whatevs, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home