Friday, July 29, 2005

I posted this on the Boblog

This was also on the Book of Bob Blog, bookofboblog.blogspot.com

was driving to work today, and I saw a group (gaggle? mob? flock?) of Mormons in a Saturn Ion. At least, they looked like Mormons. I didn't pull close enough to them on the expressway to gauge their theological beliefs, really. ANYWAY, I thought "Saturn Full of Mormons," was a good name for a show or team. Especially if edited to, let's say "Volkswagen Full of Mormons," or something. Which leads me to post the old ideas for team names. So, here:

  • [Vehicle] Full of Mormons
  • Pope Urban, the Urban Pope
  • Purple Line Express
  • Lower Wacker
  • Hector Berlioz's Obsession
  • Toby/Betty
  • Hey, Socrates!
  • Death By Circumlocution
  • Disfluencies
  • Deo Gratias
  • Hippos Go Berzerk
  • Book of Bob (duh)
  • Yo' Mob is So Fat...
  • Que?

Any of these work as a show title? (i.e. Book of Bob presents "Hector Berlioz's Obsession")Anybody want to add funny things?

There's also an involved explanation of "Hector Berlioz's Obsession," which I rather like, but which is waaaaaaay too highbrow.

1 Comments:

At 21 August, 2005 22:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of team names that really epitomize the city, like:

L.A. Riots
New England Snowdrifts Bigger Than Your Car
Detroit Blight
Miami Boat People

Cheers,
Liam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home