Friday, July 15, 2005

I am a Dork

Since I don't have a ton to do at work, I've gotten into What If Sports, specifically the Gridiron Dynasty bit. It's sort of fantasy leagues gone insane, as you take the helm of a DIII school's football program and recruit and game plan, and eventually move up to DII, DI-AA, and DI-A. I'm running two schools, right now, and I'm pleased to report that both of my schools have the same logo:

Catholic University of America Cardinals (Hee hee!):


and the University of Chicago Maroons:


So, yeah, I'm pretty pleased about that. Also, I figured out how to put pictures in here. So that's pretty cool.

Also, the fact that the Catholic University athletic teams are called the cardinals just makes my day. Because the College of Cardinals football team is called the Catholic. AND that reminds me - my friggin' PS2 better be fixable (cheap), because I want NCAA 2006 NOW.

This has been a nerdy post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home